- The Makita-built engine spins at 1,500 RPM for quicker cutting.
- The 3-3/8" blade has a maximum cutting depth of 1" and may be used for a variety of cutting tasks.
- Cutting depth may be adjusted from 1" at 90° to 5/8" at 45°.
- Tilting base for bevel cuts ranging from 0° to 45°
- Plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and etc.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 19.30 x 33.53 x 18.54
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Circular Saw provides power and speed in a small package for a variety of cutting tasks. Users benefit from enhanced balance and ergonomics when using Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately). The batteries have an on-board L.E.D. charge level meter for enhanced convenience.
The SH02Z is only 3.5 pounds. (sold separately) with 1,500 RPM and a 1 in. Because of this, it can cut plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall. It's an excellent choice for those looking for a lighter, more compact cutting solution or for applications in small places.