- The Makita 4-pole motor produces 121 lb. of maximum torque.
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a variety of drilling and driving tasks.
- 3/8" keyless chuck for quick and easy bit insertion and removal.
- Close-quarters use requires a compact 3-1/2" angle head height.
- At only 12-3/8" long, the design is compact and ergonomic.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 11.81 x 48 x 32.26
Two 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, a quick charger, and a tool bag are included in the Makita LXT 3/8-Inch cordless angle drill set. The drill is driven by a Makita 4-pole motor with a maximum torque of 121 inch-pounds. With a variable speed range of 0 to 1800 RPM, it is perfect for a wide range of drilling and driving applications. The 3/8-inch keyless chuck enables quick and easy bit insertion and removal. The compact 2-1/2-inch angle head height allows for usage in tight spaces. The ergonomically constructed handle has a rubberized soft grip that allows the user to operate for extended periods of time without becoming fatigued. Working in low-light circumstances is made easier by the built-in LED light. The Star Protection Computer Controls technology safeguards the battery from overheating and overloading. The large paddle switch and plush grip provide increased comfort at work. A built-in fan cools the battery, allowing for quicker and more effective charging.