- The Makita 4-pole motor produces 121 lb. Max Torque's
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a variety of drilling and driving tasks.
- Keyless 3/8" chuck for quick and easy bit insertion and removal.
- Close-quarters use requires a compact 3-1/2" angle head height.
- At only 12-3/8" long, the design is compact and ergonomic.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 8.61 x 29.72 x 17.50
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Angle Drill (model XAD02Z, tool alone) provides cordless drilling power in difficult-to-reach areas. The lightweight XAD02Z has adequate torque for a variety of drilling and driving operations, yet weighs only 4.0 lbs., features a sleek appearance, and more than a foot of tool extension The 3/8" keyless chuck allows for quick and simple bit removal.