- For best productivity, an electric brake should halt the grinding or cutting wheel in 2 seconds or less.
- If the wheel's spinning is suddenly forced to halt, Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) shuts the motor off.
- Automatic Speed Change technology optimizes performance by adjusting speed and torque during operation.
- The BL Brushless Motor removes carbon brushes, allowing it to run cooler and more effectively for a longer life; it offers 8,500 RPM.
- The efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically regulated, allowing for up to 50% more run time per charge.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 26 x 39.40 x 26.39
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch Kit provides corded grinding performance without the cord (model XAG11T). It is driven by a Makita brushless motor for improved power and speed, as well as extended tool life. Makita's proprietary Automatic Speed Change Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for maximum performance in the most demanding tasks. The XAG11T incorporates an electronic brake that stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less when the paddle switch is released.
The 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery charges in 45 minutes or less, resulting in less downtime and higher productivity. The XAG11T is suitable for grinding, cutting, and sanding a variety of materials such as tile, concrete, pipe, and conduit.