- Quick-shift mode use the electrical controls of the brushless motor to determine the ideal balance of speed and torque for each application, resulting in more efficient fastening.
- The BL Brushless motor has a maximum RPM of 3,600 and a maximum torque of 1,600 lb.
- The 4-speed power option (0-1, 100/0-2, 100/0-3, 200/0-3, 600 RPM & 0-1, 100/0-2, 600/0-3, 600/0-3, 800 IPM) allows for fine fastening control in a variety of applications.
- For extra convenience, a one-touch 4-speed power selector button is located beneath the chuck.
- By operating at a low speed until tightening begins, the assist mode (a-mode) function helps minimize "screw cam-out" and "cross threading."
- Product Dimensions (cm): 15.24 x 43.18 x 33.02
Makita has a long history of innovation in the cordless impact driver sector, and the 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16T) continues that tradition. The XDT16T has four speeds and Makita's proprietary Quick-Shift Mode for more fastening control. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor's electronic controls to determine the ideal speed and torque balance for each application, resulting in more efficient fastening.