- Quick shift mode use the electrical controls of the brushless motor to determine the ideal balance of speed and torque for each application, resulting in more efficient fastening.
- The BL Brushless motor has a maximum RPM of 3,600 and a maximum torque of 1,600 inch pounds.
- A four-speed power selection (0 1, 100/ 0 2, 100/ 0 3, 200/ 0 3, 600 RPM & 0 1, 100/ 0 2, 600/ 0 3, 600/ 0 3, 800 IPM) allows for precise fastening control in a variety of applications.
- For increased simplicity, a one-touch, four-speed power selector button is located beneath the chuck.
- By operating at a low speed until tightening begins, the Assist mode (a mode) function helps eliminate "screw came out" and "cross threading."
- Product Dimensions (cm): 8.71 x 20.90 x 16.41
Makita has a long history of innovation in the cordless impact driver sector, and the 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16Z) continues that tradition. The XDT16Z has four speeds and Makita's proprietary Quick-Shift Mode for more fastening control. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor's electronic controls to determine the ideal speed and torque balance for each application, resulting in more efficient fastening.