- The Makita motor weighs 1,100 lbs. Dispensing force is required to disperse high viscosity adhesives and sealants.
- The 5-speed dial adjusts the flow rate from 0 to 66 IPM.
- The variable speed trigger enables the user to tailor the pace to the application.
- The cartridge holder rotates 360° and holds 20 oz. Cartridges, sausage packs, and bulk caulk and adhesives
- 3 pistons are included for use with cartridges, sausage packs, and bulk materials.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 31.75 x 57.15 x 29.21
The 20 oz. 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless XGC01T1B Barrel Style Caulk and Adhesive Gun is a versatile, strong, lightweight option for any contractor delivering large volumes of caulk and adhesives.
The XGC01T1B has a weight capacity of 1,100 lbs. Even the most viscous adhesives and sealants may be dispensed with a high degree of force. The XGC01T1B has a variable speed trigger and a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) that optimizes flow rate and enables speedier dispensing. It features a 21-1/4" compact design and weighs less (only 6.0 lbs. with an 18V LXT battery).
A 360° rotating cartridge holder for better comfort and simplicity of use during dispensing, as well as a built-in L.E.D. light that lights the work area for improved visibility, are among the convenience features. The XGC01T1B can dispense up to 20 oz. Cartridges, sausage packs, and bulk supplies are all available.