- Ideal for close-quarters fastening.
- The Makita-built motor produces 530 lb. Max Torque's
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM and 0-3,000 IPM) for a variety of fastening applications.
- Close-quarters use requires a compact 2-1/8" angle head height.
- A large paddle switch with a plush grip increases comfort.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 27.94 x 20.32 x 60.96
Makita's 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver (model XLT01) provides cordless impact force in difficult-to-reach areas. The lightweight 3.9-pound XLT01 has adequate torque for a variety of attaching and loosening jobs. It features a sleek design and more than a foot of tool extension It's part of Makita's 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world's biggest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries offer the fastest charge speeds in their class, allowing them to spend more time working and less time charging. Makita developed Star Protection Computer Controls to increase tool performance and battery life. Star Protection is a communication system that enables the Star Protection-equipped equipment and battery to share data in real time and monitor operating conditions to safeguard against overloading, overcharging, and overheating. The tool may also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries for more versatility, with the star emblem on the battery denoting Star Protection within.