- It drives 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2", with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails.
- Selector switch with two modes for sequential or contact nailing. 7.7-pound net weight (with battery).
- Tool-free depth adjustment dial for a wide range of finish applications.
- The anti-dry drive mechanism is designed to avoid driving blanks and work surface damage.
- The battery gauge displays the charge level of the battery.
- A 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery can power up to 1,660 finish nails (battery not included).
- Product Dimensions (cm): 11.18 x 36.83 x 29.72
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool alone) is great for tight-fitting trim and molding. The XNB01Z is small and strong, and it can drive 18-gauge brad nails from 5/8 to 2-inches in length, with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. The XNB01Z can drive up to 1,000 nails on a single charge using the 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir using 5/8-to-2-inch nails).