- Three speed settings (7, 000/9, 500/11, and 000 OPM) are designed to expedite material removal.
- On a single charge, you can run for up to 65 minutes at a medium pace and 32 minutes at high speed.
- Lithium-Ion 18V LXT 5. The BL1850B 0Ah battery gives up to 65% increased operating time per charge.
- The large 1/8" random orbit action is designed for speedier sanding and a swirl-free finish.
- The electrical speed control switch has three settings: rapid, medium, and low.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 22.10 x 53.90 x 21.01
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5" Random Orbit Sander (model XOB01T) delivers increased efficiency and mobility to woodworkers. The XOB01T features three speed settings, superior ergonomics, and up to 40 minutes of run time on a single charge. Match the speed to the application with three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM), which are easily changed with a one-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8" random orbit action is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl-free finish. The pad brake reduces free-spin for an improved overall finish, and a control system regulates pad speed at start-up. The XOB01T uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper for increased versatility.