- The Makita-built motor spins at 30,000 RPM for faster cutting.
- Air and debris are directed away from the operator by vent slots.
- For operator convenience, a slide switch with a lock-on feature is provided.
- Comfort and control are enhanced by the slim body design (2-1/4" diameter).
- It only weighs 3.7 pounds. With battery (not included) for less operator fatigue.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 9.60 x 10.16 x 11.81
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Tool (model XOC01Z, tool only) is a powerful and efficient solution for drywall contractors, providing the cutting performance and power of a corded tool without the cord's hassles. It has a 30,000 RPM motor for fast cutting and a slim body design for added comfort.
It is part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, which is powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery and is one of the world's largest cordless tool lineups. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their class, allowing them to spend more time working and less time charging.