- It is ideal for a variety of polishing applications where mobility is critical.
- The battery-powered dual action polisher has a random orbit with forced rotation or a free spin rotation option.
- The cordless design eliminates the hassle of managing cords and the accidental marring of delicate surfaces.
- The high capacity BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, allowing the motor to run cooler and more efficiently, resulting in a longer life; variable (0–780) RPM and (0–6,800) OPM.
- Dual power mode: high power provides corded power for correcting applications, while low power provides extended run-time for polishing applications.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 24.77 x 53.98 x 26.67
The 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 5/6" Dual Action Random Orbit Polisher Kit (XOP02T) is preferred by automotive detailers and marine enthusiasts, and it is packed with enhanced features for consistent performance, job after job. The dual action control offers "random orbit with forced rotation" or "random orbit with free rotation," and the variable speed control dial has five speed settings so users can set the speed and action for the application.
The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, allowing the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for a longer life.
It is part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, allowing them to spend more time working and less time charging.
Makita developed Star Protection Computer Controls to improve tool performance and battery life. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. The tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery.