- Powered by two LXT batteries, x2 LXT technology provides increased power, speed, and run time without the inconvenience of a cord (batteries not included).
- Makita's electronically controlled BL Brushless motor produces 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% more run time per charge.
- Using two 5.0Ah batteries, x2 LXT technology delivers up to 125 cuts per charge on 4x8 sheets of 1/2" plywood.
- With optional material-specific blades, it is ideal for cutting large wood panels, other wood materials such as melamine and MDF, aluminum, and Corian (includes wood blade, other blades sold separately).
- The Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS) communicates with the tool and optional dust extractor via Bluetooth technology.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 27.18 x 38.48 x 28.32
When combined with an optional guide rail system, the Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw with AWS (XPS02ZU) delivers precise and accurate cutting (sold separately). The saw and rail system work in tandem to produce precise cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque for optimum performance during the cut.