- The Makita variable speed motor has a range of 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM.
- Multiple applications benefit from 3-mode operation for "rotation only," "hammering with rotation," or "hammering only."
- The built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears automatically if the bit binds.
- Drilling more quickly with synchronized RPM and BPM
- A shock-absorbing handle that has been field-tested protects the battery housing for added durability.
- Voltage: 18,000 volts
- Product Dimensions (cm): 31.12 x 57.15 x 27.94
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (XRH04T) performs faster and more efficiently on the jobsite. The versatile XRH04T has three modes of operation, a smaller design, and a shock-absorbing handle that protects the battery housing for added durability. The built-in clutch is designed to reduce gear damage by disengaging gears automatically if the bit binds. The kit includes two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, each of which can be fully charged in 45 minutes.
It is part of Makita's 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their class, allowing them to spend more time working and less time charging.