- The Makita variable speed motor has a range of 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM.
- For multiple applications, there are three modes of operation: "Rotation Only," "Hammering with Rotation," and "Hammering Only."
- A torque limiting clutch is designed to prevent gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Drilling more quickly with synchronized RPM and BPM
- A shock-absorbing handle that has been field-tested protects the battery housing for added durability.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 45.72 x 10.16 x 22.86
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH04Z, tool only) allows for faster and more efficient percussive drilling on the jobsite. With a more compact design and less vibration, the versatile XRH04Z has 3-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a variety of concrete drilling tasks.