- Automatic Speed Change technology optimizes cutting speed and torque during the cut.
- The large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) allows for the cutting of 2" conduit in a single pass.
- For faster cutting, the BL motor delivers 3,900 RPM.
- The BL Brushless Motor does away with carbon brushes, allowing it to run cooler and more efficiently for a longer life.
- The efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled, allowing for up to 50% more run time per charge.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 20.32 x 34.29 x 25.65
The Makita 18-Volt LXT cordless metal cutting saw has a BLT brushless motor with a maximum speed of 3,900 RPM for quick cutting applications. It has Automatic Speed Change technology, which allows it to adjust cutting speed and torque while cutting for optimal performance. A tool powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide style battery ensures the quickest charge time, more working time, and the least amount of time sitting on the charger. This battery-powered saw weighs only 6.4 pounds and has a rubberized soft grip handle that reduces user fatigue and increases comfort on the job. The Star Protection Computer Controls tool enables the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time. This Star Protection communication technology also monitors operating conditions to prevent over-loading, over-discharging, and over-heating. This metal cutting saw is ideal for cutting Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel, and other metals. The heavy gauge, precision machined base of this compact and ergonomic tool allows for smooth, accurate cutting and increased durability. A tool with an integrated LED is ideal for working in low-light conditions.